Revision Energy Bank Xiaomi Mi Power Bank with a capacity of 20,000 mAh and Technology Fast Shipping

When  Xiaomi announced a while ago about the new Energy Bank Mi Power Bank with a capacity of 20 thousand milliampere courier, I drew my energy bank that strongly, not only thanks to the large capacity, but thanks to the rapid charging feature that enjoy it.

With me has happened recently, and before I buy this energy bank, what made me think of the importance already this feature, where misled my way during my travel in one of the countries and delayed an important appointment, and you invoke the maps Google to go walk to the destination when charging is over the phone and died completely. Although my old Energy Bank (Anker of the company) was in my bag, but I did not use it too early to charge the phone, thinking me to the rest of the battery enough to conductive to my destination.

The problem is that when you plug Energy Bank who was with me, he refused to operating the phone entirely, and the reason that the energy bank, which bought it about two years ago as I recall provides the charging speed is slow, like all his generation of energy banks, it was not enough to supply the phone quantity of the appropriate power to boot the phone. I had to stand in the street late at my appointment, waiting to devour the phone enough energy to work, and within minutes longer than wait you turn on the phone to find out that the battery is only about 1%, and will close the same again if you continue to use the Maps application. I had to close the screen and the operation and status of energy-saving, and wait until the phone gets more energy before I could continue to use it.

After my return from travel I decided it was time for a new energy bank is characterized by rapid charging, and I remembered that I was impressed with features of the new energy Bank of Xiaomi when we covered the news of his release some time ago, so it was not a huge or heavy percentage of capacity (weight 338 grams) features a slim design proportion to the size of its battery, which makes it easily accommodates the bag without any noticeable problem in terms of space or weight. Although the old energy bank that I own had a capacity of 13,000 mAh adequate according Astkhaddamata, but I found the idea of ​​getting a larger capacity will be especially useful, I much travel and movement and bring with me always multiple devices inevitably (phone or two phones, computer, tablet, camera). Thus assure that energy will not let me down under any possible circumstances. This is like that dug in anti-virus for years without his need to feel like you're really, but it will prove effective in one day may have been unexpected.

From this energy bank features are power outlet capabilities: 5 volts / 2 amps and 9 volts / 2 amps and 12 volts / 1.5 amp, which can automatically determine the power output appropriate to the appropriate device. This means that it can also be used to ship new laptops with port USB Type-C (such as the new MacBook), though this needs a special adapter because the energy bank that has a traditional USB port.

When interested dials Energy Bank was not available only in Chinese shops, for this I requested via the Chinese EverBuying shop at about $ 32, and in fact, the actual cost was about $ 28, As a you previously applied computer tablet from the same store, got a deduction of points used to request Bank of energy and this is one of the features of this store, but I was not to hurry you choose free shipping, which is relatively slow, and Ouselna energy Bank after about 28 days of the request, including an entire week he stayed within the customs Department.



The surprise was is when I received Energy Bank, found that the store had sent the consignment as (gift), and also has written the price as $ 15.99 (as the picture show above) which is the minimum that does not have to the payment of any taxes on consignment where I live, It is a gesture very liked from the store, this means that the device did not cost me only the actual value written on the store since I used the free shipping feature.

I was eager to test the company promises about fast shipping, you allow the energy Bank Fast shipping phone like the Galaxy S6 Edge as fast charge the phone using its rapid original charger? This is the first thing that you and I will describe the results of testing shortly.


Small and very simple enclosure, and there is no power at home, but the bank itself, and shipping and wire guide is too small to use Chinese language.


The first thing I noticed was charging wire made of high material quality, I did not like that the short wire because I usually while charging the phone on the way I leave the charger in my bag and pulled out the wire to the phone in my pocket, but it is not a big problem because you can use any other USB wire high quality without the impact on the shipping speed.

What also struck me was the quality of the energy industry the same bank and easily carried in hand compared to the Bank of energy my old, although it is more in length but narrower, which means easier constipation and this is also supported by simple inscriptions on its outer surface, making it non-slip. According to Xiaomi the outer plastic anti-scratch but I can not be sure of this, but after a period of use.

Energy Bank has two USB ports are opening charge two devices at the same time and with the same charging speed, and four LED lights to show the battery level, and a button to turn it on did not know what the purpose of it because the energy bank starts charging automatically as soon as your phone has arrived.

The following images show compared to the size of the device with my old power Private Bank with a capacity of 13,000 mAh, and with the Galaxy phone S6 Edge:



Although the new energy bank larger than the old, but thanks to its design and lighter weight, much easier lamb, not to mention the aesthetic form as well. You will not face any problem in the carry and transfer this energy bank, but if you're the type who does not need a large capacity and prefer to carry the energy bank in your pocket, then you'll definitely need a small size and amplitude energy bank.


We now come to the results of the tests, where tested shipping speed phone with the Galaxy S6 Edge, which supports fast shipping technique, and compared it with the charge the phone using the old Bank of energy, as well as using the original charger for the phone and using a plain standard charger.

The following tests were when the phone's battery level at 21%, and these are the results:

When using your phone charger fast shipping phone told me that he needed one hour and 11 minutes to charge the battery fully
When using a normal charger: an hour and 58 minutes
The old Energy Bank: 4 hours and 56 minutes
Bank Xiaoma energy: an hour and 21 minutes
This result is very impressive: while the old energy bank needs about five hours to charge the phone, can Xiaoma device charging the same phone about an hour and twenty minutes, just ten minutes slower than the speed of the original charger connected directly to the port supply. In fact, when you compared to when the phone battery capacity higher (about 75%) gave me energy Bank Xiaoma the same time the remaining charge the phone using the original truck (about 11 minutes). The difference appeared only when the phone's battery status worse. To this we can say that Xiaoma battery offers the same speed is fast shipping Charger almost original.

Now we come to the speed of charging the same energy bank. Xiaoma says you can charge its battery from zero to full charge within 7 hours. This is a wonderful compared to the old Bashahani which requires shipped more than 8 hours, although it with a capacity of 13,000 mAh. But practically Xiaoma Energy Bank took about 10 hours to get from zero to full charge at his experience right out of the box. I do not know if the performance of the shipping speed is improving after charging the battery and emptied several times, which have yet to try it, but up to 10 hours to ship 20 thousand milliampere not a big problem. Let's assume that you have only 3 hours to charge the energy bank, it means you may get almost 6,000 milliampere of shipping during this period, and that is enough to charge most phones almost twice.

I think Xiaomi Energy Bank is the best there is in the market now, and I can recommend it to anyone looking for the Bank of energy similar capacity with fast shipping technology support. If you have any questions about the device I am pleased to answer them within the comments.

SHARE

Gh05t

Founder and owner of site «Th3 Tech Pro4» trying behind the technology for many years to put my hand on the New.a user for all platforms.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image